There are days when this is all the serenity we get, so enjoy it:))))))) Next week is the final IV treatment, and so far I can tell you one important fact; it’s working. Translation: I can be in public places without having some seizure like episodes, I can exercise, and I’m able to stop the insane habit of overdoing (stuff that later doesn’t matter much, that’s what). I’m sure a new treatment will follow, since this one is dealing with invaders such as mold and toxins, and a weak CNS (Central Nervous System).
On a different note, this is for all the people out there (you know who you are) including myself that have nothing better to do than tell a very ill person some horrible stories they’ve heard about someone who died because the disease their were fighting against won. Stop it! I was in the IV room yesterday and two brain tumor stage four clients were on either side of me, one was passed out from the weak stage he was in the other quite the opposite, she kept going on and on with stories of all these cancer patients and the medical dehumanization experiences they went through with their doctors. Been there done that and I agree with her, but I was there to heal, not to be reminded why I was hooked up to some yellow medication slowly dripping in my veins. I began feeling ill, my arm hurt like no other treatment before then I realized yet again (some lessons are better learned after multiple repetition), the body is attached to the soul and the spirit. If I experience fear the body responds to that, pain is the result. Hmm, I’m done now:)
My mom’s doing better, she’s on a new treatment and insulin shots then next week she’ll be admitted one day for more testing. That’s how they roll with it in Romania:)
On a political note, I wanted more accurate news than CNN about the Syrian immigrants so I went to none other than the people on the front line, who live there and are directly affected by this. In addition to what we’re tolled on the news this is what I found out:
- The majority of them are men. (Not women and children, just to clarify)
- They refuse food and shelter in other countries, because they have one goal, to get to Germany.
- There’s clearly organized groups of men traveling with high technology.
- They avoid being filmed.
- Three ISIS terrorists were caught in Bulgaria (I have not confirmed this by looking up the info online).
- Their main goal is to make it to Germany.
- As soon as they arrive in Germany they demand their rights, don’t work and make fun of the German humanitarian workers there to help them.
- About a reported 600 000 of immigrants entered Germany up to this point, more planning to come.
- Local population very unhappy, uneasy with what’s going on, due to the lack of respect towards the country they entered, the countries’ laws and culture.
- Russia was clear about one thing: you come into our country you follow our laws and culture, no reported mass of immigrants moving into Russia.
- Refusing Hungarian asylum and food, wanting to use their trains to get to Germany only. This type of news from mouths of regular people with no reason to lie, bring up few questions about the whole thing. Maybe you feel the same. Well this is all the news I have to today, have a great weekend and talk to you next time. In and out!
Avem zile cind calmul nostru este subjugat, facindu-ne sa ne simtim mai degraba ca evadatii de la zam:) Dar trec si asemenea zile si pe urma ne reglam iara:) Saptamina viitoare am ultima transfuzie, si multumesc Bunului Dumnezeu ca ma simt mai bine si vad ca ma ajuta. Acuma am putere sa ies la magazin, sau sa fac exercitii, totul limitat inca dar sint multumitoare. Azi am avut onoarea sa stau de vorba cu mama:) Se simte mai bine, are tratament nou si se va interna saptamina viitoare o zi pentru ai face analize noi. Am vorbit un pic de persoane dragi din trecut de care mi-aduc aminte cu drag, ca de exemplu de data asta Maricica si tanti Cioana:) Ma gindesc mereu si la Mihaela prietena mea din Romania, si ma bucur cind o vad fericita in vacanta alaturi de familie. Am vorbit si cu citiva frati care mi-au dat stiri mai reale la adresa emigrantilor din Siria. Ufta. Dar viata merge in continuare si sper ca putem sa ne bucuram de ea, ca-i tare valoroasa viata asta:) E cadou de la Bunul Dumnezeu care ne-a dat-o cu intentia sa ne bucuram de ea si de cei din jurul nostru. Okay deja ma adorm singura cu baladele astea melancolice asa ca mai bine inchei aici:)))) Va doresc un sfirsit de saptamina plin de sanatate si multe zimbete:)